Monday, June 11, 2007

Maybe there is justice...

I don't usually write about celebrities but I wrote my last blog about Paris Hilton being released from jail after only 5 days and she had a 45 day sentence. She pleaded no contest to dangerous driving and was sentenced to 36 months' probation, education about alcohol and $1,500 in fines. In the months that followed she was stopped twice while driving on a suspended license.

I know if I did this, I'd probably lose my business and my future employment would be a challenge. However, Paris might just miss a few photo shoots.

Anyhow, the judge decided she should serve the rest of her term - 45 days, although she may still get out early as for every 4 good days, inmates where she's sentenced, can get out a day earlier.

Time will tell...

Anyway, there is a little justice after all.

Lisa

No comments: