Sunday, April 15, 2007

Does anyone want what you have to offer?

Has this happened to you? You have a temporary lack of confidence and ask someone who's very successful about your business and they say something that 'temporarily crushes your confidence?'

Last week I asked a highly successful Internet marketer about my business. I appreciated the honesty (really I did) and the constructive criticism but...and here's the but - I was told no one wants what I have.

I have polled people, asked my subscriber list, read articles for five years and I know people are stressed. I also know as a retailer and small business person, that stress keeps us from truly being successful; think how much more you could accomplish if you were organized, unstressed and focused.

Anyway, this marketer said small business people are 'ONLY TRYING TO SURVIVE AND DON'T WANT WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER...'

I disagree - I BELIEVE SMALL BUSINESS PEOPLE WANT TO NOT ONLY SURVIVE BUT THRIVE! And, if I can help them do this by eliminating stress, I believe there's enough people who value this service.

What do you think? DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WANT TO MASTER STRESS FOR PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL SUCCESS?

If they don't, I'd love to know because I really thought I had something of value... :-(


Lisa - "Small Biz Stress Buster"
www.escapethepace.com
Get your One Hour Stress Buster Power Hour Here! Guaranteed to help you succeed.

No comments: